Help ReconcilingWorks welcome the newest Reconciling in Christ (RIC) community: St. Mark’s Lutheran Church (Fairfield, CA).
Their welcome statement reads:
“We are St. Mark’s Lutheran Church where everyone is welcomed and everyone is loved. We invite all into the grace, love and acceptance we have from God. We welcome YOU: who you are, as you are.
• All who are single, married, partnered, divorced, with or without children
• All sexual orientations, gender identities and gender expressions
• All racial, ethnic, and social backgrounds
• All who are homed or homeless
• All who are struggling with addictions or other personal hardships
• All ages and levels of physical and mental health and abilities
• All faith backgrounds, those questioning their faith and those new to faith
We invite you to fully participate in the life and ministry of St. Mark’s Lutheran Church where we seek to share God’s love and grace through word and action.”
Learn more about St. Mark’s Lutheran Church at: https://www.stmarksfairfield.org/