Honor and respect are essential components of how we build relationships and experience community. Together we will explore helpful ways we can set boundaries that create opportunities to care for people we love, those around us, and in our faith communities. How will building healthy boundaries and relationships help strengthen welcome?
The Consent in Community Building Training is pre-recorded and led by ReconcilingWorks staff, accompanied by a workbook to guide you through the materials. It can be taken individually, or with your larger faith community to discuss the ways consent deeply impacts the ways you are in relationship with one another as people of faith. See below for more pricing and training details.
- Registration Price Points
- Individual - $35/person
- Worshiping communities of 150 people or less - $75
- Worshiping communities greater than 150 people - $125
- Registrants will have access to the recorded training and workbook for 30 days from the purchase date.
- Practice hospitable curiosity to create a safe and inviting learning environment for all through Graceful Engagement
- Learn five recommendations for setting community boundaries in order to build relationships
- Co-Create learning through large and small group learning
- Learn about the intent VS impact of our words and actions in welcome
- Explore ways to extend hospitality through asking for permission
- Understand the importance of intentionality in how a safe/brave space is created for a diverse group of people
- Clarify how to set healthy boundaries for self and community
- Engage in Action Mapping to create a plan for actions and next steps