Resources for Churchwide Engagement
- 2020 Candidate Questions - produced by Emmaus Collective, Extraordinary Lutheran Ministries (ELM), and ReconcilingWorks
- 2020 Churchwide Assembly Season -Will you represent ReconcilingWorks at your synod's assembly? ReconcilingWorks has an opportunity to reach over 16,000 Lutherans across the map this synod assembly season.
- "Reflections on the 2009 ELCA Churchwide Assembly and the Bible" - by the Rev. Timothy J. Wengert
- "Remarks Concerning 'Bound Conscience'" - by the Rev. Timothy J. Wengert
- “Human Sexuality: Gift and Trust” - 2009 Evangelical Lutheran Church in America social statement on human sexuality
- "Social Statement on Human Sexuality" - 2011 Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada
- Extending Hospitality to People of All Gender Identities and Gender Expressions - The 2016 Evangelical Lutheran Church in America Churchwide Assembly passed the two following pieces of legislation. This resource seeks to provide guidance to synods and the churchwide organization as it employs more inclusive language.
- "Reconciling in Christ Synods: a Synod's Guide to RIC"