UPDATE: Due to the spread of Covid-19, this training has been rescheduled for October 22-24, 2020, and will be held in St. Paul, MN. Thank you for your understanding as we all do our best to care for ourselves and one another.
ReconcilingWorks is excited to host the first national BIC Train the Trainer since 2013! This Train the Trainer is designed for those who have attended a BIC training and supported their faith community through a journey of discernment to becoming Reconciling in Christ/Open and Affirming.
Step ONE: Complete the BIC Train the Trainer Interest Form, reviewed by facilitators.
Step TWO: By invitation, complete the Online Registration Form
The three-day training will guide attendees through the following
- The agenda and full BIC training
- Trainer tips and responses to frequently asked question
- How to use Graceful Engagement to support an ecumenical group through the training
- Small group and large group discussion
- Small group practices sessions with facilitators
- All training materials and additional supporting resources
Saint Paul, MN
Thursday, October 22 from 2:00 - 6:00 PM
Friday, October 23 from 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Saturday, October 24 from 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
ECLA Members = $100
Ecumenical Partners = $300