Help ReconcilingWorks welcome the newest Reconciling in Christ (RIC) community: Saint Mark’s Lutheran Church (Conshohocken, PA).
Their welcome statement reads:
“When we say all are welcome, we truly mean ALL!
“Come to me, ALL you that are weary and are carrying heavy burdens, and I will give you rest.” (Matthew 11:28)
Striving to embody Jesus’ radical hospitality, we at St. Marks;
• celebrate people of any age, ability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, faith history, race, ethnicity, social, economic, and marital status.
• advocate for the full participation of God’s people by working towards justice and equity for all
No matter where you are on your faith journey, you are welcome here!
As an RIC Faith Community, we commit to:
• A commitment to Anti-Racism work in our congregation
• Being open to calling an LGBTQIA+ and Black, Brown, Indigenous, Person of Color (BIPOC) Rostered Leader.
• Allowing community space/sanctuary to be used for LGBTQIA+ weddings and blessings.
• Making a meaningful contribution annually to support the national RIC program“
Learn more about Saint Mark’s Lutheran Church at: stmarksconshy.org