As Lutherans, we embrace paradox and give thanks that our “Both/And God” calls people of all sexual orientations and gender identities “Beloved!” Our identities are lived on continua, and we know we are more than a single story.
Harmful stereotypes of bisexual people come from a lack of understanding, so it is our responsibility as people of faith to speak up when we hear stereotypes being spoken.
To combat this lack of understanding, we encourage you to share the resources and stories on this page with your faith community and social media outlets as you journey to extend a greater welcome to people of all sexual orientations and gender identities.
- Top Five Questions Asked About Being A Bisexual Minister
- Bi The Way: 7 Tips to be Inclusive of Bisexuals in Christianity
- For Celebrate Bisexuality Day, let’s break some bisexual myths
- Is My Friend Still Bisexual? A Handy Guide
- Bisexuality and Lutheranism: My Both/And Identities
- A Confession Of A Bisexual Granted Straight Privilege
- Coming Out as Bi* and Trans*
- Swinging on the Garden Gate: A Spiritual Memoir
- Christianity Made Me Bisexual
- Are You Full Blown Gay Yet?
- Lutheran Introduction To Our Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, And Queer Neighbors
- Bisexuality: Making Visible the Invisible in Faith Communities
- Bi America: Myths, Truths, and Struggles of an Invisible Community
- Blessed Bi Spirit: Bisexual People of Faith
- Bisexual Resource Organizations