As you are probably already aware, LC/NA has been down a staff person since May 2011. Our work continues to grow and so must our staff and volunteer base in order to meet the many opportunities and needs already presented.
We are ready to bring on a new Grassroots Organizing and Training Coordinator, but must have your help to raise an additional $30,000 to achieve that goal. Thanks to a generous $10,000 matching gift pledged by the Beckler Family of the Woodlands, Texas, we already have 1/3 of that goal! But we still need to raise an additional $20,000 from our membership base TODAY so that we can have the $30,000 in-place to allow us to announce the new hire on December 1, 2011. Please prayerfully consider a donation of any size to help us take this step forward in our ministry!
Here’s how you can help:
* Visit (http://givemn.razoo.com/story/Lutherans-Concerned-North-America-4) BEFORE 11:59pm (Central Standard Time) on Wednesday, November 16th.
* Make a donation on the right side of the page. (A large number of donations during peak periods of the day may cause delays. If so, please simply try again.)
* Ask your friends and other LC/NA supporters to also make a donation. Forward this email, post on Facebook, Twitter it up. Let other supporters of full participation join us in Lutherans Concerned/North America.
GiveMN.org’s Give to the Max Day amplifies your giving impact in a number of ways:
* Win a Golden Ticket! $1,000 will be given to a random donor’s charity every hour between midnight and 11:59pm (Central Standard Time) on Wednesday, November 16. You could be that donor! Are you an early bird or night owl? Donating outside of “normal” business hours will increase your chances of increasing your gift.
* Win the Grand Golden Ticket! At 11:59pm one donor will be randomly selected to win the Grand Golden Ticket. $10,000 will be given to that donor’s charity. You could be that donor!
* Any donation given through GiveMN.org will be MATCHED dollar for dollar up to $10,000.
* Put us on the Leader Board! Your donation on November 16, could put us on the leader board to win an additional $5,000, $7,500, $10,000 or even $20,000 for the most number of donors for our nonprofit. Help us get “on the board!