The third annual “Give to the Max Day” is just around the corner. Last year, we were able to raise over $14,600 plus $7,000 in matching donations. This year we’ve secured $10,000 in matching funds and have a goal of $20,000+ from individual donations on Give to the Max day!
GiveMN.org’s Give to the Max Day amplifies your giving impact in a number of ways:
• Win a Golden Ticket! $1,000 will be given to a random donor’s charity every hour between midnight and 11:59pm (Central Standard Time) on Wednesday, November 16. You could be that donor! Are you an early bird or night owl? Donating outside of “normal” business hours will increase your chances of increasing your gift.
• Win the Grand Golden Ticket! At 11:59pm one donor will be randomly selected to win the Grand Golden Ticket. $10,000 will be given to that donor’s charity. You could be that donor!
• Any donation given through GiveMN.org will be MATCHED dollar for dollar up to $10,000.
• Put us on the Leader Board! Your donation on November 16, could put us on the leader board to win an additional $5,000, $7,500, $10,000 or even $20,000 for the most number of donors for our nonprofit. Help us get “on the board!”
Here’s how you can help:
• Visit (http://givemn.razoo.com/story/Lutherans-Concerned-North-America-4) between midnight and 11:59pm (Central Standard Time) on Wednesday, November 16th.
• Make a donation on the right side of the page.
• A large number of donations during peak periods of the day may cause delays. If so, please simply try again.
• Ask your friends and other LC/NA supporters to also make a donation. Forward this email, post on Facebook, Twitter it up. Let other supporters of full participation join us in Lutherans Concerned/North America.
Give to the Max Day is an excellent opportunity to let folks know about the ministry of Lutherans Concerned. We hope that you will help us promote Give to the Max Day.
Lutherans Concerned/North America