- Reconciling in Christ (RIC) Program - FAQs
Basic information about the RIC Program of Public Welcome (052)
- Reconciling in Christ (RIC) Program - Sample Affirmations of Welcome
A sampling of welcoming statements in use at one or more of our current RIC settings. For use as guides, templates, or inspiration in writing an affirmation that proclaims the unique commitment to welcome in your community. (046)
- Our Congregation Is Already Welcoming, Why Do We Need to Say So?
The importance of a public welcome. (053)
- Transgender and Gender Non-Conforming People - FAQs
Frequently asked questions about transgender and gender non-conforming people. (055)
- Bisexual People - FAQs
Frequently asked questions about bisexual people.
- Transgender and Gender Non-Conforming People - Expanded FAQs
Expanded version - Frequently asked questions about transgender and gender non-conforming people. (056)
- Your Congregation Is RIC - Now What?
Ideas to move forward with inclusive ministry in your congregation: A practical guide, including action steps your congregation can take. (045)
- How Can Our Congregation Help Expand the Number of RIC Congregations in Our Area?
Ideas for sharing your story and encouraging other faith communities to join you in making a public welcome. (057)